Another LeCrown? Looking for info on Bill White's '59

Another LeCrown? Looking for info on Bill White's '59

Hi Everyone,

Just browsing through the member profiles when I saw Bill White's '59 "LeCrown".  My '60 "LeCrown" is a Crown that had LeBaron emblems installed at the dealership when it was new.  I would like to hear from Mr. White, or anyone who knows about the '59 "LeCrown".  In the profile, Mr. White mentioned really wanting a LeBaron, but it was unclear weather or not he added the emblems or if the car came that way.  Anyone out there know?

Richard Burgess
1960 "LeCrown" Sedan
1960 LeBaron Sedan
contactlecrown60@xxxxxxxxx