1959 Chrysler Imperial New Yorker LeBaron Crown South Hampton...say what

1959 Chrysler Imperial New Yorker LeBaron Crown South Hampton...say what?

A good reason for this has already been submitted. By putting all of those
names on the car, it will capture more "hits" on the internet. This makes
perfect sense to me since I tend to use that method to search for stuff
frequently.

When you think about it, the person must know a lot about old Chryslers and
Imperials to have been able to come up with all of those names.

It seemed very odd at first but once explained, it is logical.

Paul