From: "Melissa Swenson" <emswenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 9:01 PM
Subject: IML: Warning: bad dealership!!

Hi all.
A couple of months ago I wrote the club asking for help in finding an
Imperial for my husband, Eric.  Then, about a month ago I wrote asking for
help on transporting the vehicle to our home.
Now I am writing to warn everyone about the shady place that sold us our
Imperial.

So please tell everyone you know not to shop at Country Classic Cars!!
Eric and Melissa Swenson
owner of one  very neglected 1965 Imperial Crown