Warning: bad dealership!!

Hi all.
A couple of months ago I wrote the club asking for help in finding an Imperial for my husband, Eric.  Then, about a month ago I wrote asking for help on transporting the vehicle to our home.
Now I am writing to warn everyone about the shady place that sold us our Imperial.
The purchase of our Imperial was supposed to be a surprise for my husband, but I ended up involving him, because I didn't want to be taken advantage of, not knowing what I was doing.
Eric found a 1965 Imperial for sale at a dealership that was mentioned on this site right after we purchased it, called Country Classic Cars, located in Staunton Illinois.  Some of you probably saw the ads for it on collector trader, and other sites.  The dealership had the vehicle for sale for quite some time.  Well, Eric decided that after several phone calls, and millions of questions later that this was the Imperial he wanted.  It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but he was sure it was worth the money.  We were told the car was a good runner, as stated also in the ad, all original, no rust, and no bondo.  We were told everything on the interior worked, and was complete.  What we got delivered to us was not that car.
Our Imperial had been painted at least twice, thick with bondo and rust.  NOTHING in the interior is working, including the power windows which, doesn't help with exhaust that is leaking inside the car.  Radio is broken, no rear seat belts, clock broken, no horn bar, air and heat not working, leaks in pretty much everything, etc..  I could go on forever, and in fact Eric has a two page list of things that are wrong with the car.  We realize the car is old and that things are going to be broken.  But, that is not what we were told when we purchased it.
The main thing is, is that we bought this car soley on the fact that we would be able to go for family rides this summer in it.  The car will not even drive around our yard.  It is so not driveable that he can barely even start it up.  I am no car expert so I don't know everything that is wrong, but I feel bad for Eric that he was taken advantage of so badly.
Anyways, the whole point of this is to let EVERYONE know NOT to purchase anything from these people!!  They are not honest business owners!!
We tried contacting them about this, and the owner literally laughed at us, and said there was nothing that he was going to do about it.
So please tell everyone you know not to shop at Country Classic Cars!!
Eric and Melissa Swenson
owner of one  very neglected 1965 Imperial Crown