'67 hubcap annoyances...

Quoting RandalPark@xxxxxxx:

> That car has never had radial tires on it, so I doubt that will necessarily
> cause this problem.
>
> Paul

In fact, since the radial tires have "softer" side walls than the old bias plys,
it makes even less sense to attribute the noise to radials.  Has anybody with
66-69's noisy hubcaps ever try to go back to cross plys and had the noise
disappear?

More than likely, the noise occurs because the poor things are old.  By 68 sedan
makes the hub cap noise occasionally, but my LeBaron is silent.  Both of course
have radials.

D^2