RandalPark@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 8:44 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 66 crown

It sounds like it flooded. If there is black smoke when it is trying to
idle, check to see if the choke is open. If the choke is wide open and you
still have back smoke, the floats may be stuck. Could be other things too,
but these are a good place to start.

If there is no black smoke, check for a massive vacuum leak.

Paul