IML Inspections?

I once bought a Rolls and hired one of the RR club judges (highly regarded) to
look the car over.. I bought it and it has a worse body than I expected. I paid
over 475 to have the PROFESSIONAL look it over. What can you do ..??
 If the car is cheap or you know what the persons knowledge of cars is and if
his opinion on condition matches yours.. then ok otherwise GO YOURSELF or dont
buy it...