60 Imperial Top Boot Appearance??

Have reviewed the web site but could not find a pic of a cvt. with the top down and boot on to check for what a boot looks like.  Anybody know if I missed this on the web site?  Anybody have a picture of a correct looking boot for a 60?  When I did my earlier car which I'm said I sold, I did not worry much, just had a boot made out of vinyl matching the upholstery leather with no pattern in the vinyl.  My 62 had front to back ssewn in rows matching the width of the rear seat upholstery pleats.  I guess the 61 should be like that as well as the interior upholstery is very much like the 62.

What about the sixty convertible?  Anyone able to assist me?  Car is to be ready soon and want to get the boot done, too.  Wondering if the boot should have some pleats in it  or just be plain sheet vinyl.

Thanks for any help.

Henry Hopkins, Richmond, CA 61/60