'63 Vert out of hibernation - throttle linkage question

'63 Vert out of hibernation - throttle linkage question

Gang,
New baby coming home tomorrow. So, had to move the 'vert to get to the attic
to get to the baby clothes. Man, O Man, its great to drive one of Chrysler's
finest again. Took it up to the gas station to fill it up with petrol and to
burn off some of that old gas.

OK, now the question... While driving, I notice that the throttle linkage
seems to "float" with the dips in the road. There's a definite feel in your
foot as you hit the highs and lows. Any ideas on how to address this?

I don't know how much time (or sleep) I'll be able to devote to this. But,
it bugs me enough right now that I'd like to address it while I've got the
energy :-)

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html