Please stop the Eric/Melissa/Bad Deals/Country Classics

Please stop the Eric/Melissa/Bad Deals/Country Classics

Please,
Everybody knows by now that Country Classics is not a
good place to buy a vehicle, and that was the original
intent of the post.  We have heard enough of all this
for now I think.  Most of the comments now are me too
type messages.
I am starting to get a number of requests to stop it
and am getting tired of it myself.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff Ingraham
Moderator