From: Chad Smith
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Pot Metal re-chrome

My question on this same subject is what does something like this cost.  On my 59, the metal half circles that split through the rear fin on both sides  back by the tail light are quite pitted.  I would like to have them re-chromed, but what does something like that cost?  Do you suppose that it is compared to a side view mirror size and cost wise?  Any information would be appreciated.  I have not yet checked into any of this for any of my cars.

Thanks.

Teresa