Please stop the Eric/Melissa/Bad Deals/Country Classics

Please stop the Eric/Melissa/Bad Deals/Country Classics

Howdy all,
In regards to the thread about Country Classic Cars, I
had purchased my '66 Crown Coupe from there. The owner
helped us get the car going and was extremely friendly
(he doesn't like it when people try to haggle him
apparently, & I never haggled with him & he knocked
down the price himself after making the comment about
me not haggling him). As far as the inventory over
there, a lot of the stuff is total rebuild type items
(but its always fun to go over there and look). They
also have stuff on the lot & in the 2 warehouses that
are much nicer. Don't get me wrong, I have put a lot
into my Crown Coupe..It didn't come off the lot like
this, but it was original. I only paid around $2,200
for her (before fix up), and used her as a daily
driver for a 1 1/2 years.

I hope to get pictures of her since the body for you
guys soon,:0)
Loyal Stern
66 Crown Coupe