From: "BOBSMOPAR" <bobsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 11:42 AM
Subject: IML: 68 head light switch

Hi All.
I need some help with my light switch.
I called atlas and they do not have one so I bought a universal one.
Here is the problem.
In the book I have on the 68 imperial this is what is listed in the wiring
diagram for the switch.
H-12lLGN
B1-12BK
B2-16P
R-18BK
P-18Y
On the new switch this is what is marked on it.
BAT
Head
Park
Tail with 2 screws.
I need to get my lights working before I leave for Carlisle and on Monday it
goes to the body shop to get some work done on the door so I am running out
of time.
If some one on the list knows what these symbols are on the switch it would
be a great help to me I know what the letters are after the numbers there is
a code in the book for that the for the letters on the switch.
Thank you for any help you can give and I hope to see you at The show in
Carlisle.
Bob Hanekamp
68 Imperial convertible