Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 5:50 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: My Imperial is possessed!!

Ok guys this is weird...so I'm driving my 1983 Imperial down the highway, minding my own business, when all of a sudden my power passengers side seat starts to move forward ALL BY ITSELF!?!? It was unbelievable seeing it, somehow it self-activated itself and is now permanently as far forward as it can go....so what could have possibly caused this to happen???

BTW it looks like it's draining my battery now with it being permanently activated in the "move forward" position.

Thanks.

Joel Smith
Edmonton, Alberta

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com