1965 Imperial LeBaron Dataplate

>Can someone assist with decoding the body dataplate
>for my '65 Imperial LeBaron?  A picture of the plate
>is located at:
>
>http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/Temp/MVC-805F.JPG
>
>Thanks for any help!
>
>Elijah Scott

Hi Elijah,

Wow a question I can anwser....

All info from Govier's '62-'65 production option code book, 2nd printing.
Tags read bottom to top.

     1234567890
992  9   4524

ABCDEFGHJKLMNPQRSTVWXYZ
99 511256    9     7       347

SO   NUMBER  BDY   TRM PAINT
122  14064   Y34   H3R  BB1

bottom line:
122=January 22,1965 (monday) scheduled production date
14064=shipping order number
Y34=carline
H3R= trim grade, high/bench/vinyl & leather/red
BB1= mono tone paint systl/black

middle line :
99=special order engine 8 cyl
5=torqueflite transmission
1=A/C with heater
1=power brakes
2=power bench seat, 6 way
5=power windows
6=power vent windows
9=power locks
7= radio-search tuner with rear seat speaker
3=back-up lights
4=wheel covers-15 inch
7=unsure of but could be deluxe steering wheel

Top line:
99=unknown
2=mirror-outside left remote
9= 3-speed/variable windshield wipers/washers
4=unsure of but could be 90 amp battery
5=vinyl roof-black
2=sold car/expedite
4=unknown