68 Crown for sale!

FOR SALE!

1968 Crown Imperial 4-dr hardtop. Silver body, black top, red leather interior.

Awesome original car in Maryland with 62K miles. Silver haze with gorgeous
rip-free RED interior. Many new upgraded parts to ensure miles of driving
enjoyment. Everything - including the AC- works perfectly - except the clock of
course!

This car is loaded with options including cruise, rear defog, and power vents.
Vinyl top is original and in excellent shape, no bubbling or rips/tears. Tires
are newer, carb is brand new, both front calipers are freshly rebuilt, starter
is new, battery is new, alternator is new, voltage regulator is new, and
steering box/idler/pitman arm are brand new! (Try finding an idler arm for this
car!!)

Personal circumstances force me to sell and car must go now! Car comes with
many spare parts. Detailed pictures available for emailing. Please call Ed at
any reasonable time: 571-437-9022