Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Master Cylinder Access 1958

I have a 58, and someone steps on the break peddle, which collapses the bellows and you can get to the top of the master cylinder. Denis, Redwood City, Ca.
I went to check my Master Cylinder on my 58 which has the Power Brake unit
over it.
How does one access the master cylinder to remove the top and check/add
fluid??

    Thanks,
     Dave