Re:Lost in the Imperial web site

I think we have become a victim of our own success!
We have an UNBELIEVEABLE group of volunteers who have
spent literally Thousands and thousands of hours to
make the IML website the greatest car club website on
the internet.  There is now so much wonderful content
it is now sometimes hard to find the individual page
you want when you are looking.
We on the webmonsters team are always looking for
suggestion to make the site better.
If you have an idea please share it with us.
Jeff Ingraham
IMl volunteer