Lost in the Imperial web site

> I realize that this web site is maintained by dedicated club members and I shouldn't complain but like Vince I have trouble finding things...I spent 30 minutes last week > trying to locate the pages showing hub caps (I know they are here somewhere -  @*&%^$@) and finally gave up and like Vince appealed to the list for help...we need an > improved indexing system for computer idiots like me.

Don,

Just use Google if you can't find something easily.  For example, if you had gone to Google and put in something like
"Imperial hubcap ID"
OR
"Chrysler Imperial hubcaps"
OR
"Imperial wheel cover identification"

etc., etc., you'd get right to the page you wanted.

We try to lay the site out in logical, hierarchical fashion, but there are times when what you want is a mindreader.  Google is the closest thing to a mindreader there is.... ;-)

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise