power windows debate, just the facts, ma'am!

power windows debate, just the facts, ma'am!

Dimitris and I were having a friendly debate yesterday
about when (if ever) power windows were optional on
Imperials.  I was under the belief that 1966 was the
last year that manual windows were standard (or, at
least, offered) and 1967 was the first year of all
power windows on all Imperials.  Dr. Dardalis
disagrees, believing that power windows were standard
on Imperials since 1955.  Is either of us correct?
Does anyone have "proof" of a 1955 to 1966 Imperial
with manual windows?  We *know* all Imperials
post-1967 have power windows, of course.

Thanks in advance for settling an argument!

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres
Stromberg carburators sing