Re: IML Re: IML: Gary Goers

Gary is a one-man show and is the only game in town
for these items.  So what can you do but place your
order and hope is shows up sooner rather than later?

It seems the best thing to do with Gary is send one
order with everything you need, instead of doing
several small orders.  Seems to get better response.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 LeBaron