spam getting through

Hey Guys,
   the fact that only1 piece of spam has sifted through is pretty amazing given
the overwhelming amount of the stuff out there.
  Spammers are very aggresive and clever (and paid by the  volume they send)

I work in a large magazine publishing company, and despite our custom
industrial grade (and very expensive) tech department,filters and firewalls,
 some of the 1/2 million pieces of spam our company recieves Every Day   do
find their way through.

  I'd have to give the "IML" and  site host and webmasters credit for doing
such a good job.

see you at Carlisle
!

Jack