Spamming the list?

I'm not so sure this came through the mailing list.  I had a similar problem
and was getting spam messages with large attachments that said IML on them,
however the rest of the list wasn't getting them.  If you check the date and
time it says it was sent July 4 and IML mail doesn't generally come from
"chatqueen" does it? It comes from mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The
archives don't show any such message and I didn't get one.  It's possible
you have some kind of virus that is spoofing the address and subject. Sorry
if this should have gone to the admin list.

Rob

>From: "Hugh & Therese" <hugtrees@xxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: IML: Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:45:38 -0500
>
>Scary.
>
>I just received spam via IML.  I thought this was impossible.  I hope this
>can be cured.  I have had a most frustrating couple of weeks due to
>viruses, etc.  I'd hate to now have to avoid IML messages as well because
>they are unsafe.
>
>Hugh

MSN Life Events gives you the tips and tools to handle the turning points in
your life. http://lifeevents.msn.com