Carlisle?

No, we do Not have enough cars for a FREE tent so far in 2004.  I know of
some cars that won't be registered until the day of the show.  PLEASE
remember to LIST on your registration form when you PRE-register or register
at the show to put IML or OIC on your paperwork otherwise your car does not
count towards the tally for the tent this year.  Mike Pittinaro and myself
are trying to organize a BBQ at the 2004 tent on SATURDAY evening at 5:30.
If you plan to attend this BBQ, please email either one of us or both so we
know how many to expect.  So far I only know of three people not including
Mike and me.  I already sent in a payment for the Imperial Club tent of
$145.00.  The Imperial Club will have a tent in 2004 and its own class on
the fun field.  Bring out your Imperial in ANY condition.  We want to see a
strong turnout this year.  Last year there were 21 or 22 Imperials presented
on the showfield but only 11 were frpm IML / OIC.  Our emails are below:
mike - mechimike@xxxxxxxxx
dave - imperial1usa@xxxxxxxxxxx

SEE EVERYONE IN CARLISLE ON SATURDAY !

Dave Brown  ( black 1964 Crown Coupe )