Carlisle, BBQ reminder

> Mike Pittinaro and myself
> are trying to organize a BBQ at the 2004 tent on
> SATURDAY evening at 5:30.
> If you plan to attend this BBQ, please email either
> one of us or both so we
> know how many to expect.  So far I only know of
> three people not including

I've heard from a few other people vis-a-vis the
BBQ...some folks asking if they can bring their
friend, which of course is fine.

Just a reminder the BBQ will be Saturday, at 5:30 PM,
with pop, hots/hamburgers, and other picnic essentials
provided.  We'll have a propane grill if anyone wants
to bring their own meat or whatever they want to
grill.  Dishes to pass (Baked beans, jello, salad,
etc) would be great too, or bags of munchies.  And, of
course, BYOB.  Several coolers will be available to
keep food/drink cool all day.

See you all on Saturday...and don't forget your Imperial!

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres
Stromberg carburators sing