Please Welcome William Wetmore

New Subscriber(s): William Wetmore
Email Address is: langley1965@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Norfolk, Virginia

Car(s) owned: 1967 Imperial Sedan White with Blue interior
1968 Imperial Sedan Grey with Charcoal Grey interior

Self-Introduction: I left IML many years ago but since have bought sold and
traded for new Imperials which I am now looking to restore Imperials are
more than a hobby for me. There a passion, I love they Way they drive and
the looks they get as I pass by people on the freeway. SUV you can keep them
these cars are 40 years old and have better rides than all of them with real
engines with lots of unbridaled horses.  You can almost read the Lips as you
pass by people on the freewsy. (what the heck was that? as they try to make
out the script.  Over the years, I have owned many Imperials and salvaged a
few from the graveyard for parts.  I have owned a 60 Custom, 61 Imperial
Southampton, 64 and 65 Hardtops, 67 Sedan, 68 Crown, 68 Sedan and a 72
Lebaron all four doors.  Someday I'll get a convertible I have awebsite with
some pictures of all the cars I have owned in the past including some
caddy's.