Endicott Estate Show in Dedham Massachusetts

Endicott Estate Show in Dedham Massachusetts

Hello All OIC members!!!!!! I would like to inform you of an upcoming event in
Massachusetts on Sunday July 11 (Yes it is the SAME weekend as the Chryslers at
Carlisle Show) . The "33rd Annual Antique Auto Show and Trading Bee" sponsored
by Clair Motors in conjunction with the" Baystate Antique Auto Club"of
Massachusetts....... IMPERIALS WILL HAVE THEIR OWN LOCATION and will be judged
as a group unto themselves. This show is one of the LARGEST in Massachusetts
with over 500 cars per year , EVERYTHING from the Brass era up to 1975. There
are usually 10 clubs from Cadillac to Volkswagen, including the Packard Club.
This year marks a return to Endicott for the Northeast Imperial Owners Club
after a 15 year abscence. The last time we were there we actually OUTDID the
CADILLAC club!!! This is a great event with many vendors including Hemmings
Motor News to name one. The Show is held "Rain or Shine" as much planning goes
into it. There is also an area for Cars for Sale. For any and all OIC members
in the New England and Northeast, this is one event not to miss!.......Won't you
please consider attending this show, even for the sake of something
"different"!! The N.E.I.O.C. is an equal oppurtunity organization (NON-PROFIT of
course) and we don't require you to be a member of the club to attend and be
with the "Group"( IMPERIALS not CADDYS). Come and meet "New"and "Old"
aquaintances at the Show that 90% of the time is blessed with fine weather, and
maybe even join N.E.I.O.C. The Deadline for Pre-Registration has passed by, but
we NOW HAVE A SUFFICIENT number of IMPERIALS that will ensure a return allowed
NEXT year. I actually expect a fairly strong turnout, maybe not as strong as the
year we beat the Caddy club in 1988 with 21 IMPERIALS, but enuff for a good
showing!!!
Although Pre-Registration was to be in BY Saturday, June 26th, 2004, I have been
assured that you will still be allowed to park with the IMPERIAL group as long
as you GET THERE EARLY enough to be at the traffic, no later than 9:15 AM , and
just say at the gate entrance that you are an IMPERIAL owner and want to be
placed with the "IM" Class in the IMPERIAL Club area!! Cost at the gate day of
show is $15.00 per car. Contact me at "imperialsrus@xxxxxxxxxxx" and I will
either e- mail out the Show Flyer (with Directions to the show grounds) to you
or if you request it, I can US Postal Mail you a flyer if you give me your
mailing address. For more information on the Baystate Antique Auto Club and
Endicott Show, visit their website at "www.bsaac.com", or e-mail them at "
info@xxxxxxxxx" .
--
Mike Veronesi