Chryslers @ Carlisle

OK,

I made it.  Carlisle and back in the most dented Imperial at the show. I
know, I know, most dented car.  26.2 mpg on the first tank! A/C on the whole
way.  I admit, it was short filled at the pump. For the whole trip I
averaged a legitimate 23.4, despite another huge traffic jam getting into
Carlisle and back through Staten Island.  I did drive slow. Dave Brown and
another Imperial passed us while we were crawling along in the middle lane.
I tried to keep up but I didn't want to go below 20 mpg.  Besides, I passed
them by going straight in the right turn only lane. ;)

I didn't buy a single part, despite the fact that my new car needs
EVERYTHING. Too bad Don Kemper convinced my that I couldn't fit 4 snowflakes
in the trunk. Next year Marilena and I will bring a nicer car, park with the
Imperials, stay the weekend and eat at the BBQ. Saw some nice cars. Got the
rundown on Mike P's '67, a very nice unrestored coupe.  Met Stan Davis and
his sunroof car is immaculate.  I'm jealous, but I did make it home.

Rob