69 sedan

--- JosephStil@xxxxxxx wrote:
> OK.  I cannot get this straight in my head (and my
> father-in-law who was in the body shop business
> tried to explain this to me several times), how can
> one tell the difference between a hardtop and a
> sedan?

Since the sedan in question is a '69 Imperial, visit
the "Fuselage Imperial Comparison" page at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1969/FuselageComparison/

The fifth row of pictures shows Roger Cooper's 1969
Imperial sedan, including the full B-pillar and frames
around the door glass (the two main features that make
it a sedan rather than a hardtop).

Hope this helps!

Elijah

=====