'68 LeBaron project/parts car near San Francisco

'68 LeBaron project/parts car near San Francisco

Hey Dave:

Thanks for the description of the '68 LeBaron for sale.  Even from a couple of
thousand miles away from me, it's fun to read about.

I've got to ask... what the heck is a Jesus strap?  I know who Jesus is, but I
never heard about his having a strap.  Maybe that's in the California version
of the Bible.  We don't have that one down here in Louisiana.  I'm assuming
it's the door strap, but I'll be interested to know what you meant for sure.
(I'd also ask what you meant by the squirrels using the valley tray as a
"midden dump," since I don't know what "midden dump" means, but lest I raise
the ire of those of recent concern that some of our topics aren't IML enough,
I'll refrain.)

Patrick
Southeast Louisiana
'58 Southampton under restoration, languishing in the garage while I wait for
the 90 degree days to pass.