'68 LeBaron project/parts car near San Francisco

--- pnkmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I've got to ask... what the heck is a Jesus strap?

The strap in question is properly known as a Levalier
strap -- those nice hand holds above the rear seat
that help you pull yourself out of the car.  However,
they're often called "Jesus" straps or "Oh S#!*"
handles, since these words usually issue forth from
the mouth of the rear seat occupant while scrambling
to grab for the strap.

"Oh Levalier" just wouldn't have the same effect, now
would it?

> for sure.  (I'd also ask what you meant by the
> squirrels using the valley tray as a "midden dump,"
> since I don't know what "midden dump" means

A midden is a trash heap.  And squirrels like to sit
on top of warm engines and shuck nuts, tossing the
hulls onto the intake manifold and tray.  A few
mothballs on the intake usually keeps them away.

Elijah

=====
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron