Imperial Parts

I am sure that there are people out there that would pay you for the parts that
you could get from this guy. If we need parts, we aren't too picky about "why"
they are available. Would you plan to offer them on Ebay? That seems to be a
good way to make a little bit of money on the side. It does take up a lot of
time, though, packing and shipping stuff. My newest Imperial is a '68, so I
would not be interested in these particular parts.

Who knows, once you get started, you could develop into a big parts supplier
for Imperial stuff!

Paul

;In a message dated 7/17/2004 1:58:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Robert Weldon"