Imperial Parts

> but missed on most of it.  Anyway, his current project is a 70, I
> think.  The car is bagged, so derbying it is no big loss.  The
> question I have is it worth grabbing the front and rear bumpers,
> they looked good when I checked the car.  And is there anything else

I write it to list because i need a little help also..

Is there any chance That 70 imperial had the same rear cornering lights on
sides?
http://www.hot.ee/imperial71/images/vanad%20autod%20076.htm

or better, as i understand you are not sure if its 70' maby its 71, then
i'd also love to get my mising letters.

http://www.hot.ee/imperial71/images/vanad%20autod%20035.htm
http://www.hot.ee/imperial71/images/vanad%20autod%20036.htm

Finally after waiting so long so long.. i can read "13/07/2004 Loaded on
board MSC MALIN 9A from ANTWERP (BE), for final discharge in TALLINN (EE)"
from transportation  companys tracking site:D 20 july is the big day.
I have not seen that car inperson:P so you may soon find me ask for more..

Viljar Mee