E-bay '66 with 20s! Take it to the Salon!

E-bay '66 with 20s! Take it to the Salon!

Erg!  Didn't we have a post this week about what should and shouldn't be
posted on the IML?  I realise that many people don't like these wheels
on this car, or a 66 NYer turned into a truck, but the modifications
have been done, we can't do anything about them.  The discussion is
moot, and adds nothing to the general knowlege of Imperials, or their
upkeep.  Not to mention that posts of this sort tend to lead to a rash
of one-liners, a definite IML no-no.  Apologies to the Imp-cops if I am
speaking out of turn.

James