E-bay '66 with 20s!

My Point is that stolen wheels are the hot thing these days & if they turn up cheap (see bid on this car) there is probably a good reason. Just because none of us has found an easy wheel swap doesn't mean that one doesn't exist. As I stated before, if this seller really spent the $$ for those wheels, he will close the auction unless the bidding goes very high.
----- Original Message -----
From: Rob P
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: IML: E-bay '66 with 20s!

As for the possibility the rims were stolen, I don't see how that's
relevant. That NOS grille that you bought from Chuck or whoever in Tulsa may
be stolen too. There is no reason to think these rims are stolen.
Particularly since they are on an Imperial which we have established doesn't
share wheels with many other vehicles. It's unlikely there were any other
'66 Imperials with 20s to steal them from.