From: c.wilhelm
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 11:24 AM
Subject: IML: 67' Transmission Fluid & Slippage

I just have a quick question(s).... What is the recommended transmission fluid for my 67'? (I only found notes on a '58 in the archives).

Recently I had my transmission filter changed, and now I have noticed some slight slippage under harder acceleration? I am assuming it's the fluid, as I never had slip before...?

Thanks,
.c.