re: Pimp from Pomona

In a message dated 7/17/2004 10:49:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, mikanlin62@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
The American Society of Horizontal Hospitality Brokerages is very dismayed
at the unwarranted stereotypical prejudical remark about " Pimps from Pomona
" on your mailing list.  Many of our members are highly educated well paid
members of the community at large and it is safe to say that Pomona would
NOT be on our list of places we would willingly relocate to.  Please refrain
from such slanderous remarks in the future.

R.  Hugh Jorgan
Executive Vice President
American Chapter of the International Society of Horizontal Hospitality
Brokerages

What!!!!!