58' Fuel "Economy"

I'm finally driving around in my 58 Southampton.  I seems to be running
pretty good.
My first tank of fuel (18 gal. fill) gave me slightly over 10 MPG..
Does anybody else have a MPG number I can compare it to?
I drove it very conservatively (only did one WOT).

    Dave

Check out the latest news, polls and tools in the MSN 2004 Election Guide!
http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx