73 for sale in Indiana

Saw this ad in a local publication:

1973 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL.  2 dr. hardtop, 440, AT, triple black, 1 of 2635
produced, drive anywhere, solid rare car.  $4500.  Paoli, IN

(812) 723-5766

This is the same area code as mine, so it may be close enough for me to check,
if anyone is interested.

In the picture it is missing the hubcaps.  That's all I know about it.

Mark M