Mopar Nationals

>>It's predominately 66 - 74 A, B, C, and E bodies with a fair showing of
both
>>pre 66 and post 74 cars/trucks

There was a quote in one of the current muscle car mags, I think it was
Mopar Action, to the effect that "C bodies exist to donate their organs to
real Mopars."  Some people don't count CC's less sporty offerings as Mopars
because they equate Mopar with performance.

I encourage all Imperial owners to attend your local Mopar club functions
and show your cars with theirs.  How many Chargers and Challengers can you
look at before your eyes start to glaze over?  They love to see us because
we actually speak the same language and we bring something different to the
same old same old.

I see we have a number of list members who live in both worlds and
understand what I'm talking about.  A '64 Crown with a stock single-carbed
413 in front of a stock 727 TF and a stock 8 3/4" SureGrip rear end has
every bit as much torque and horsepower as a '64 Dart with the same setup.
Maybe more if it's a convertible because it's got dual exhaust, always good
for 25+ horsepower.  Let's reclaim the Mopar monicker for the Y body!

Okay, off the soapbox now.

-- David
'91 K-Imperial driver (grossly underpowered at 150hp)
'66 Crown Coupe project (??? - has no engine yet)