Mea maxima culpa -- I meant to say '62

I love this list because it keeps us all on our toes.  Of course, Don is
correct.  I did the old 440 model vs. 440 engine trick in my head and
forgot that there was no big block Dart in '64.

Please delete all references to '64 in my original post and replace them
with '62.  Please see a fine example of an original Dart 440 model with a
413 Max Wedge engine at
http://www.ornocar.com/1962to1965mopar/unclmx62vert.html

I think, though I'm not sure, that this is the losing car in the 1962 song.

"It happened on the strip where the road is wide,
Two cool sharks sitting side by side.
My fuel-injected Stingray and a 413..."

Thanks,

David
'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project

                      "Don Hudson"

                      <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>          To:
                      Sent by:                        cc:

Comparing a 64 Imp and 64 Dart was Mopar Nationals
                      ialclub.com

                      07/22/2004 07:28 PM

                      Please respond to

                      mailing-list

 A '64 Crown with a stock single-carbed  413 in front of a stock 727 TF and
a stock 8 3/4" SureGrip rear end has every bit as much torque and
horsepower
as a '64 Dart with the same setup.

Actually much more HP and torque since the largest engine you get in a 64
Dart was a 2 barrel 273
Don