Fall Picnic Meet of N.E.I.O.C.

To All members of the OIC and any N.E.I.O.C. as well: A Fall IMPERIAL Picnic meet has been planned and confirmed by an N.E.I.O.C. member in Manchester Center, Vermont to be held on Sunday, September 26, with a Rain Date on the following Sunday, October 3. We wish to welcome any IMPERIALIST to come with their family and IMPERIAL if possible for a day of comraderie to meet new people, old friends and discuss IMPERIALS and to enjoy a good old fashioned Vermont cookout. The host asks that anyone wishing to come only bring a salad or dessert if possible. Festivities will commence at 11:00 AM and end past 3:00 PM. All interested parties are asked to contact Mike Veronesi at imperialsrus@xxxxxxxxxxx for further info and directions.

--
Mike Veronesi
Member of the