transmission leak

I think the answer to this Dave is use the brake fluid with "moderation".  What
that means is just pour in a little bit, and wait to see what happens.  If the
leak persists may be add just a hair more, and I mean, a calibrated hair, here
:)  This is what I have tried to do over the past few years with my sedan.  It
seems to be working.  The leak has slowed down, and the tranny still shifts
just fine (I thought a while bac that the shifts had softened up, but that's
not the case).  Also, I think the "active" ingredient of the brake fluid is
alcohol (please correct me if I am wrong).  If that's correct, the stuff will
gradually evaporate as the transmission gets hot, so its action will diminish
with transmission useage, and will not keep on eating up the rubber, I hope.

D^2, 2x68s