Ta ta for now

Gang, I've sort of moved on with my life and am going inactive on the
IML.  I've enjoyed the fellowship of the past years and hope to remain
in your thoughts.  My tech articles are on the IML site so they should
stay around regardless of my personal web site.

I've moved to digest which I rarely read so if anyone needs me just
email directly at Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx

Kerry Pinkerton
begin:vcard
fn:Kerry Pinkerton
n:;Kerry Pinkerton
email;internet:http://Dte.net/57imperial     50 Crown, 57, 61(s), 68 convert
other lesser makes
tel;work:Manufacture of high quality Wheeling Machines
tel;home:http://wheelingmachines.com
version:2.1
end:vcard