From: "Kerry Pinkerton" <pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 8:54 PM
Subject: IML: Ta ta for now

Gang, I've sort of moved on with my life and am going inactive on the
IML.  I've enjoyed the fellowship of the past years and hope to remain
in your thoughts.  My tech articles are on the IML site so they should
stay around regardless of my personal web site.

I've moved to digest which I rarely read so if anyone needs me just
email directly at Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx

Kerry Pinkerton