Re: IML: Master Cylinder Rebuild Time?

I agree - on most cars there is a special order in which to bleed the cylinders and so forth in order to ensure that you do not allow a bubble of air to remain in the system, I cannot remember whether it is typically nearest to the master cylinder first or farthest away first - but is is there for a good reason.  The symptoms that you report indicate that there is a gas bubble in your system somewhere.

Regards

Ian

--

Ian Beeby