looking for '59 dipstick and dipstick tube

looking for '59 dipstick and dipstick tube

The dipstick tube must have gotten crimped when my engine was pulled for the rebuild, and it was cut shorter which is why I had the problem with the tube pulling out. My mechanic repaired the tube and dipstick, but in the process had to cut off part of the dipstick to make it fit the shortened tube. I now have a dipstick which has the full mark at the bottom, so it is difficult to gauge how much oil is in the car. I am now looking for a new dipstick and tube to make everything right again. I checked with Phil (Big dog), but he did not have anything. Anyone have any idea where I might find these items?

Bill '59 Crown