Shady Swedish Buyer

We have similar operators in Australia who are paid to
search for nominated cars. A friend of mine imports
Caddies & Pontiacs from the USA to order. HOWEVER,
there are shady dealers out there, so I would be very
careful and ask for a few details. If they do this
regularly Customs may be of help.

Ricky Luke
Temora NSW Australia
40 C25 Royal on a Windsor chassis with Imperial
interior

http://au.movies.yahoo.com