New Scam?

     Tom, I get 1 or two a day from a barrister usually somewhere in Africa, now starting in the near east.
You have a relative that has left money and you are the nearest thing he can find and if you want part of the (usually) millions all you have to do is send a fee (let you know this but last letter). I send them to a friend at the Police dept. and all so far have turned out to be a fraud.
     People these days play on people greed to separate them from their money. If its too good to be true, its fraud.
Charles in Calif.