From: Hall, David [mailto:Dave.Hall@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 3:42 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Gas Tank Removal-73 Imperial

Has anyone removed gas tanks from their Imperials?  I'm contemplating doing so in "The Sleeping Giant" that I have but want to know ahead of time what I'm up against.  I'm not doing so out of any particular necessity just want to clean out the inside, since I imagine it's full of sentiment.  Beyond making sure the tank is near empty, are there any other tips out there?

Dave Hall

73 Imperial

Currently in repose